Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweets For My Sweet


Pin It

It looks like all this talk about meringue has paid off, after all :) And this is just a twisted way of saying "Thank you, sweet Ana from Carpe Diem, for passing over to me the So Sweet Blog Award" even if I don't qualify anymore, with more than 200 followers. But Ana got her pirate hat and stood tall on her charming DIY stool, showing the world that those followers are to be a joy, not an obstacle. So here I am, pinning this to the sidebar, yay!




Let's cut to the chase, I have the pleasure of recommending these wonderful blogs to whom I am passing the So Sweet Blog Award (in alphabetical order):

Big hugs to you, lovely ladies nominated above! All you've got to do is:
1. Put the award on the blog;
2. Thank the blogger who gave you the award - oh, yes, praise me :))))
and 3. Pass the award to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers who are worth our attention.

PS: You see, Ana, even with over 200 followers, I still got some aces up my sleeve! I hope you love these girls as much as I do, every time I read their inspiring posts :)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! What a nice surprise this evening and congratulation for your award ;) Your blog really deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thank you so much! I am honoured.
    It may take me a few days to get the time but I will definatley be posting this on my blog, and checking out the other 4 that you mention here. I need to pick my 5 from a long and ever-growing list of blogs I follow too - exciting!

    I hope you continue to enjoy my blog :)It's nice that we both like to read each other's. I love your home decoration, it looks so relaxing!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations one more time, Katie, and keep up the good work :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you!! This is so nice of you :) I'll be posting this in a while! It feels so good to get some feloow bloggers love doesn't it? :) I'm happy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! My blog and I are flattered from our feet to the ends of our hairs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my love to you and your cool blog, Meream!

      Delete
  5. Dear Meeha what a lovely surprise, thank you! I'm so late because I was on holiday, but this is a beautiful welcome present :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rush, Anna, yout blog will still be Oh! So Sweet tomorrow :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...